Please be advised that the State of Iowa refunds are taking longer this year (8-10 weeks from the date of efiling). Please use this link if you would like to check the status of your 2016 taxes.
Where’s My Refund?
To view your refund status, click the links below:
2016 Tax Season Info:
Office Hours for Tax Season:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Phone 515-961-9888 x 0 or toll free 1-877-710-6823
We have several ways you can get your information to us.
- Drop Off: as schedules get tighter this is becoming popular. After hours, use the drop box on the west side of the building; always include your phone number.
- Scan and Email your documents: if you choose this option you have to confirm by email or phone that we received all scanned items you sent.
Email to: email@example.com
Note: ‘2016 Tax Docs’ in subject line.
- Schedule an Appointment: contact us through the website www.accountingiowa.com or call 515-961-9888 x0.
Returning Clients: if you would like a custom organizer, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Clients: Please see the info below as well as the blank organizer links to the right on the website.
Listed below are items needed to prepare your tax return:
Bring all that apply.
- W-2’s from Work (all copies)/IA Workforce Unemployment Income
- 1099’s and 1098’s from banks, credit unions and brokerage companies
- K-1’s from investments in businesses/estates
- 1095 A,B or C forms for Health Insurance
- If you have bought or sold (or both) a home or property this year, supply closing statements
- HSA Documents
- Total charitable contributions (both cash and non-cash). Valid documentation is required.
- Amount paid for real estate tax and vehicle registration (car tags). Not included are RV, trailer or motorcycle.
- Any other documentation that is needed to complete the return
*Cash, Check or Visa/MC/Discover Accepted*
*Payment for tax preparation is due, in full at time of service*
*Any postdated check will be processed on the date of expected refund*
Your Small Business Partner
Thank you for stopping by to visit with us. Since 1998 Accounting Associates of Indianola has been providing superior services for both business and personal accounting needs. Our trained experts can assist you with all your tax and accounting issues at very competitive rates. Whether you have a large or small business or just don’t want the hassle of preparing your personal tax returns, we invite you to Contact Us and set up an appointment to review your requirements. For additional information about our company please select the appropriate menu link at the top of any page.
Tax & Accounting
Accounting Associates of Indianola offers a full range of accounting and tax services for businesses and individuals, as well as non-profit organizations. Our experienced professional staff can assist you in eliminating the paperwork that often gets in the way of growing and monitoring your business as well as reducing your internal costs.
Our company knows the importance of sound accounting practices in business and personal matters. The combination of commitment to quality service and years of accounting experience produce unmistakable results for our clients. For complete details on our services please visit our Services page.